We have just released new versions of our products:
- WoltLab Suite 5.3.5
- WoltLab Suite 5.2.13
- WoltLab Suite 3.1.21
- WoltLab Suite 3.0.27
- WoltLab Community Framework 2.1.24 pl 3 (*)
Stability releases (also known as "minor releases") aim to solve existing problems in the current version. Like every stability release, they do not introduce new features; It is strongly recommended to apply these updates.
(*) The update to the WoltLab Community Framework 2.1 only introduces a new notice in the admin panel. This will inform users that the security support for their version has expired and that it is strongly recommended to upgrade to a newer version. No other changes have been made.
Applying System Updates
Open your Administration Control Panel and navigate to Configuration > Packages > List Packages. Please click on the button Search for Updates located in the right corner above the package list.
The list below includes only significant changes, minor fixes or typos are generally left out.
WoltLab Suite Blog
- Empty blogs did not send the correct status code, causing search engines to report them as a soft 404. 5.2 5.3
WoltLab Suite Calendar
- Importing events did not properly reset all parts of the form. 3.1 5.2 5.3
- The filter for events with pending invites did not highlight the active filter. 5.2 5.3
WoltLab Suite Gallery
- The moderation screen for images attempted to access an undefined variable. 3.1 5.2 5.3
WoltLab Suite Forum
- Resolved a compatibility issue when running on PHP 8. 5.2 5.3
- Moving posts and threads did not always update the best answer. 5.2 5.3
- The [post] and [thread] bbcodes were not registered during the upgrade from 5.2 to 5.3. 5.3
WoltLab Suite Core: Conversations
- The subject of email notifications for replies to conversations somtimes included HTML entities. 5.2 5.3
- Introduced the new template event beforeWysiwyg in the conversationQuickReply template. 5.3
WoltLab Suite Core
- The notice for the expiration of the security support for the 3.0.x series incorrectly called out March 1st, 2020 instead of March 1st, 2021. 3.0
- Resolved a bug that permitted unauthorized users to modify the assigned user of a moderation queue entry. 3.0 3.1 5.2 5.3
- Improved the error message when attempting to perform a system upgrade by upload instead of through the update system. 3.0 3.1 5.2 5.3
- New template event dataFields in the articleAdd template. 5.2 5.3
- Incorrect detection of Twitch Clips in messages. 5.2 5.3
- The search for purchased products from the Plugin-Store did not use stored credentials for the package servers. 5.2 5.3
- Extremly long filenames of uploaded avatars caused the validation to fail. 5.3
- The export of email addresses now requires the permissions to edit email addresses. 5.3
- Requesting the preview of certain content types caused Firefox to submit the form instead. 5.3
- Clicking on notifications in the mobile UI would sometimes not close the overlay. 5.3
- Workaround for the message processing of rich embedded content inside messages. 5.3
- Disabled the client-side scaling of GIFs. 5.3
kilde: Please login to see this link.